- 500 grams all purpose flour
- 125 ml evaporated milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour salt and egg. Mix well.
- Add the milk.
- Mix well. Knead until blended and smooth in texture.
- Put back in a bowl and cover with a damp cloth for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll and flatten each portion.
- Cut into desired sizes preferably a pen size length and thickness.
- Twirl each other and seal each end.
- Place in a flat surface or dish, cover with damp cloth again for another 15 minutes.
- Deep fry the twist until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil.
- Roll in sugar.
Source: Pinoy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!