- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a pan with tin foil and place a rack on top.
- In a large, shallow bowl combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub the pork chops with the olive oil and dredge through the dry mix.
- Place the chops on the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Source: Domesticated Wild Child
Share It To Your Friends!