- Whole grain Noodles- 250-300 gms
- Chopped pak choi-2 cups
- Olive oil-1 tbsp
- Sliced onion-1 medium
- Crushed garlic cloves-2
- Fresh ginger grated-1 tbsp
- Thinly sliced carrots-2 medium
- Bell pepper sliced-1
- Soy sauce-1 tbsp
- Red chillies deseeded and finely chopped- 2
- Peanut butter-2 tbsp
- Unsalted roasted cashew nuts-1/4 cup
- Salt- to taste
- Boil enough water in a saucepan and cook noodles for 5 minutes or as per package instructions.
- Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Now heat oil in a wok, add onion, garlic, ginger, red chillies on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrot, bell peppers, pak Choy sauté for 4- 5 minutes.
- Mix in soy sauce, peanut butter and cashew nuts and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and serve immediately.
Source:Chitra's Healthy Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!