- 1⁄3cup flour
- 1tablespoon paprika
- 1teaspoon garlic salt
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3tablespoons butter
- 10chicken wings, tips removed
- Cut wings at joints.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with Release foil and melt the butter on it. ( Makes for easy clean up.).
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.
Source: Genius Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!