- 450 gram (1 pound) okara (soy bean pulp from making soy milk)
- 1 block firm tofu
- 4 tablespoon dashi stock granules
- 6 cloves garlic, grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup katakuriko (potato starch), or use corn starch/tapioca starch
- Heat about 3 inches of oil in a wok/pot for deep frying. Once the oil reaches 180 Celsius (360 Fahrenheit), it is ready for deep frying tofu nuggets.
- Mix together all ingredients in a mixing bowl, take about 3-4 tablespoon of mixture and shape into patties, then carefully drop in the hot oil and fry until golden brown. Repeat until all mixture is used up.
- These nuggets are delicious as is, but they are also great with some tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, and chili sauce.
Source: Daily Cooking Quest
Share It To Your Friends!