- 1/3 lb mozzarella cheese cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 sausage links, sweet or hot (I used both)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Remove sausage meat from casing and add to large bowl. Add beef, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and eggs. Mix well by hand.
- Grab enough meat to make golf ball sized meatballs and add mozzarella to center. Squish in and roll meat around it.
- Pour small layer of sauce in bottom of crockpot. Add all the meatballs and pour the rest of the sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours.
Source: Domesticated Wild Child
Share It To Your Friends!