- 2 large shallots
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 pounds lobster meat
- 6 ounces black truffle butter
- ½ ounce black truffle
- ⅓-½ cup heavy cream
- truffle salt
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 250-gram (8 ounces) boxes Cipriani tagliarelle
- Chop the shallots & mince the garlic…set aside.
- Chop the lobster meat into bite-size pieces if there are any larger chunks…set aside.
- Shave or chop the black truffle…set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a large (12-inch) sauté pan over medium-low heat, melt the truffle butter. Add the shallots & garlic, sautéing until softened, about 2-3 minutes.. Add the truffle, sautéing until the truffle becomes fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the lobster meat, sautéing until the lobster is coated with the butter. Add the heavy cream, stirring well to combine. Sprinkle with truffle salt to taste. Add just a little pepper, if desired…I do not, personally. Continue stirring until steam begins to rise from the pan. Reduce the heat to simmer & cover with a lid.
- Once the heavy cream is heated through, add the pasta to the boiling water. The pasta will cook very quickly…3 minutes…you must time this…drain immediately & divide the pasta between 6 serving bowls. Immediately ladle the lobster truffle sauce over the pasta.
- Serve the lobster truffle pasta with additional truffle salt, truffle & pepper, as desired. Buon appetito!
Source: Entertaining Is Easy
Share It To Your Friends!