- 2 pounds large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 whole lemon juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into pats
- Reynolds Wrap Parchment Paper for packets
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place shrimp in a large ziploc bag; add oil, garlic, lemon, mustard, parsley and basil. Add tomatoes, seal the bag, and shake it up. Let rest for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Tear off four 16-inch sheets of parchment paper and place over rimmed baking sheet, one parchment paper at a time.
- Using a slotted spoon, arrange 1/4 of the shrimp mixture in the middle of the parchment paper.
- Top with a tablespoon of the marinade that's inside the ziploc bag and couple pats of butter.
- Seal the packet by folding over one end to meet the corners of the other; continue to tightly fold the open edge of the paper so to form a seal.
- Repeat to make the remaining 3 packets and arrange the packets on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before opening the packets. Be careful of the hot steam!
- Serve over rice, pasta, or as is.
Share It To Your Friends!