- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- In a medium size bowl mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, and Sriracha sauce. Work the chops into the mixture, refrigerate, and marinate for 20 minutes.
- While chops are marinating preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove chops from marinade; reserve the marinade. In a large skillet over medium high heat using the olive oil, cook the chops on one side for 5 minutes. Flip chops and add the marinade to the skillet and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until chops done. (145F.)
- Serve hot with sauce over the chops.
Source: Cully's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!