- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese , for topping
- 1 Tbls sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayo and sour cream. Stir in Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper until well combined. Fold in crab meat.
- Pour into a 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until bubbly and hot.
- Remove from the oven and top with green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crostini
Source: Dinner Dishes & Desserts
Share It To Your Friends!