- 2 pcs of tilapia (cut into 2)
- 1 cup of coconut milk (thin)
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (thick)
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 pcs of chili pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- 1/2 tsp achuete powder (optional)
- In a casserole, put the tilapia fish, vinegar, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil before adding the 1 cup of coconut milk (thin).
- Boil for 5 more minutes when coconut milk (thin) is added.
- Add chili pepper and achuete powder.
- Add the coconut milk (thick) and keep boiling for 2 more minutes
- Simmer for 3 minutes and add the butter before putting off the fire.
- Stirring or mixing is not required in this recipe.
Source: Eden's Easy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!