- 2 (5.6-ounce) packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba, seasoning sauce packets discarded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves, garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon browns sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste), or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sambal oelek, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, add Yaki-Soba until loosened, about 1-2 minutes; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes; set aside.
- Stir in bell pepper and carrot to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in Yaki-Soba, broccoli and soy sauce mixture until broccoli is tender and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds, if desired.
Source: Damn Delicious
Share It To Your Friends!