- 1 can of condensed milk
- 250 ml All-purpose cream
- 2oo grams of Graham Crackers
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 3 ripe mangoes
- Combine the all- purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cut the mangoes into thin strips.
- In a pan, arrange the Graham crackers and layer the mango strips on top.
- Spread cream mixture over the mangoes. Repeat until pan is almost filled.
- Sprinkle crushed Graham crackers on top and add more mangoes.
- Put it in the fridge and chill overnight.
Share It To Your Friends!