- 1 fresh 1 3/4 lb plaice
- 1/2 cup salted mustard cabbage, soaked and finely sliced
- 2 sour salted plums
- 1 red chili, seeded and finely shredded
- 3″ celery stalk, finely julienned
- 1 firm tofu cake, sliced
- 1 dried black Chinese mushroom, soaked and finely sliced
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Clean fish inside and out and pat dry.
- Place in a heatproof dish and top with all remaining ingredients.
- Put in a large steamer and steam over high heat for about 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Filipino Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!