- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) glass noodles
- 1 cup (8 oz.) chicken broth
- 1/2 bar (about 4 oz.) extra-firm tofu, diced
- 1 cup greens, chopped if desired
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp. balachaung or chili powder/paste (gochugaru/gochujang) to taste
- fish sauce in place of salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon powder
- Beat egg with chicken buillon powder.
- Bring chicken broth to boil and turn heat off.
- Drop noodles into broth, cover for 5 minutes and cut with scissors.
- Add remaining ingredients, except beaten egg, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat down to minimum and pour beaten egg over soup.
- Cover and simmer until egg sets and is cooked firm.
- Carefully pour soup into serving bowl and enjoy!
Source: Chumkie's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!