- 2 litres of peppermint chocolate chip ice-cream
- 1 litre of vanilla ice-cream
- 200g of chocolate ripple biscuits - or similar
- 90g of butter
- Choc Mint Ice-Magic
- 100g of Peppermint Chocolate
- 2 x Peppermint Crisp Bars
- 1 mint Flake
- 4 x Peppermint Balls
- 2 x Mint Aero Bars
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm round springform tin with baking paper.
- Remove the peppermint choc chip ice-cream from the freezer and allow it to soften until it's soft enough to work with, just don't let it completely melt!
- In the meantime, cut the butter into small cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 30 second spurts until it has just melted.
- Crush the chocolate ripple biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs and place them into a large bowl. Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Pour the biscuit mixture over the bottom of your prepared tin and push down with the back of a spoon to flatten.
- Scoop out approximately 1/2 the peppermint choc chip ice cream from the tub (putting the container back into the freezer) and spoon it on top of the biscuit base in your tin. Smooth the ice-cream layer with the back of a spoon and pop the tin back into the freezer for around 30 minutes or until the ice-cream is firm.
- Remove the vanilla ice-cream from the freezer and allow it to soften (not melt) before adding the softened vanilla ice-cream on top of the peppermint choc chip layer. Smooth to flatten the surface and place back into the freezer to firm.
- Repeat the above process to add the final peppermint choc chip layer to your ice-cream cake before placing it back into the freezer for for 6 hours (or preferably overnight) to completely set.
- Once the ice-cream cake has completely set, carefully remove it from the tin and place onto your serving plate. Add the Choc Mint Ice Magic to the edges of the cake and allow it to drip down the sides. Break the peppermint chocolate bars into pieces and decorate as desired. Serve immediately or carefully cover with cling wrap and place back into the freezer until needed.
Source: Create Bake Make
Share It To Your Friends!