- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (16 ounces) chicken breasts
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 large yellow onion , diced
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- In a large nonstick skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts to hot oil and cook 4 minutes; flip and continue to cook for 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Add onions, garlic and thyme leaves to skillet; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in flour; mix until combined.
- Add broth and sun dried tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet; bring mixture to a boil.
- Turn heat down to a simmer; cover the skillet and continue to cook for 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
Share It To Your Friends!