- 1 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/3 – ½ cup condensed milk
- Mix coconut milk and condensed milk together until they are evenly incorporated.
- Pour the coconut milk and condensed milk mixture into a container that’s freezer safe.
- Allow the ice cream to set overnight.
- When ready to serve, use a metal spoon to scrape the surface to create shavings. The shavings will form into a round shape similar to an ice cream scoop.
- Serve the ice cream immediately.
Source: Cooking With A Wall Flower
Share It To Your Friends!