- 4 chicken thighs, boneless with skin intact
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Teriyaki sauce
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon sake
- 4 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Pat dry chicken thigh, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Sear chicken thighs until browned on both sides. About 2-3 minute per side. Set aside.
- Wipe clean the frying pan (or use a clean one), add all teriyaki sauce ingredients into the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook until sauce is thicker, then return all chicken thighs into the pan. Cook until the sauce turns into a glaze that coats the chicken.
- Turn the heat off. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes, then cut into bite size pieces. Serve with steamed white rice.
Source: Daily Cooking Quest
Share It To Your Friends!