- 1 kg chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg - beaten
- 1 Tbsp milk (optional)
- plain flour
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Cut, separate and prepare the chicken wings
- Mix the marinade of lemon juice and soy sauce in a bowl. Taste to see if the sour-salty combination is according to your liking. If not, adjust lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Marinate prepared chicken wings for about 1 hour.
- Drain chicken from marinade.
- Arrange flour and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls. Beat egg with milk (if using) in another bowl.
- Dredge chicken wings in flour first then dip in egg mixture and finally roll in the breadcrumbs. Let rest on a rack for about 30 minutes.
- Deep fry for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Source: English Patis
Share It To Your Friends!