- ½ chopped onion
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- ½ kilo (1.2 lbs) of lean ground beef
- 1 tsp of cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of corn kernels (1/2 cob)
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 5 - 6 tortilla wrappers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add some olive oil to a preheated pan. Put the onion and garlic in and saute over medium high heat for 1 - 2 minutes. Add the ground beef in and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes until it's browned. Add in the cumin, salt, pepper, and corn. Cook it for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Spread some tomato sauce onto the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place about 4 tbsp of the filling onto the tortilla wrapper. Leave about 1 inch of the outside edge of the wrapper free of the filling. Spread the cheese and tomatoes over the top. Using your fingers, press the wrapper down around the filling and roll it. Place the tortilla into the backing dish and repeat this process for the remaining filling and wrappers. Drizzle some tomato sauce over the top.
- Place the tortillas into the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your cheesy ground beef tortillas.
Source: Cook N Share
Share It To Your Friends!