- 1 lb. raw chicken breast, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tsp. all-purpose white flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 medium ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 4 bell peppers, each cut in half from stem to base, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl toss the chicken with the flour and salt. Add the carrots, celery, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the wing sauce and the ranch dressing.
- Place the pepper halves on a large rimmed baking sheet. Divide the chicken mixture among the peppers. Top each pepper with 1 tablespoon of the remaining cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and peppers have achieved desired softness, 30-40 minutes.
Source: Cook The Story
Share It To Your Friends!