- 2 1/2 lb Chicken Breasts cut in strips or Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 bsp Paprika
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- 1 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup melted Margarine
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- Combine flour, cornstarch, salt, pepper, chili powder and paprika in a large zippered bag and shake well to mix.
- Whisk together milk, water and egg in another bowl.
- Pour enough oil in a skillet to fill 1" deep.
- Heat oil over medium heat (about 310).
- Coat chicken pieces by shaking in flour bag.
- Then dip each coated piece in egg wash, shaking off excess.
- Then toss dipped chicken in flour bag again to coat.
- Cook in hot oil until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Drain on paper towels.
- Combine margarine, hot sauce and dressing in a large bowl.
- Place each piece in sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Source: Cincy Shopper
Share It To Your Friends!