- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can black beans (16 oz)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat skillet over medium high heat and cook ground beef till browned. Add black beans and taco seasoning and mix well to incorporate.
- Start assembling egg rolls .On a flat rolling surface, lay out an egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you. Scoop a little filling toward the closest corner to you and top with a little cheese. Take that same corner and fold it over the filling. Then fold over both sides and continue to roll. When you are almost done rolling, take a fingertip of water and coat the last corner with water. Then finish rolling and press the last corner to seal.
- Place a rack on a foil lined baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Line up the egg rolls on the sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes, flip and continue baking another 15 minutes. Let cool and serve.
Source: Domesticated Wild Child
Share It To Your Friends!