- 1/2 kilo pork – sliced
- 1/2 of a medium squash – sliced (I wanted it with skin)
- 1 bundle of string beans – sliced
- 1 small ampalaya – sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes – chopped
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- Bagoong isda (adjusted to your preference)
- 1 cup water
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add tomato and wait until some of the skin peels.
- Add pork and let it simmer for about five minutes. Casually mix it.
- Add water and bagoong. Let it boil. The taste should be a little salty for you.
- Add squash and eggplant. Let it boil.
- Add string beans and ampalaya. Boil.
- Add pepper.
Share It To Your Friends!