- Two 3.4 oz boxes instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups of milk divided
- 2 cups lemon curd or lemon flavored pie filling
- 8-ounce container whipped topping
- 2 Extra serving size Graham Cracker Crust
- Lemon zest for garnish
- In a large bowl whisk the pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups of milk until very thick, about 3 minutes.
- Remove one cup of pudding and place in a small bowl.
- Mix one cup of lemon curd or lemon pie filling with the one cup of pudding.
- Spread the lemon curd flavored pudding into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Add the remaining 1/4 of milk to the large bowl with the remaining cheesecake pudding. Mix the milk into the pudding mix until well combined and thickened.
- Fold one cup of whipped topping into the cheesecake pudding in the large bowl.
- Spread the cheesecake and whipped topping on top of the lemon curd flavored pudding.
- Spread one cup of the lemon curd over the top of the pudding and whipped topping layer.
- Reserve 1/4 of the lemon curd for a garnish if desired, other wise you can spread the entire amount of lemon curd over the pudding layer.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top of the lemon curd layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap or the cover that came with the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Or freeze over night for a frozen pie.
Source: Flour On my Face
Share It To Your Friends!