- 4-5 average sized diakon radish with green leaves
- 1/2-3/4 cup of fresh grated coconut
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 diced tomato (optional) gives color and flavor
- 1 green chilli for spice (optional)
- salt to taste
- Wash the radish well to take off any sand or mud. Cut it into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a pot add the coconut, onion, tomato and the radish on top. Add in the water and cover and cook on medium heat for 20-30 minutes till the radish has soften.
- Season with salt and enjoy it as a side with rice.
Share It To Your Friends!