- brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- cooking oil
- garlic – 3 cloves; minced
- kinchay – ½ teaspoon; chopped
- onion – 1 medium-sized; chopped
- pepper and salt to taste
- pork – about 250 grams; cut into cubes
- pork broth – ½ cup
- soy sauce – 3 table spoons
- tausi or black beans – 3 tablespoons
- tofu – 5 small rectangular blocks; fried then cut into cubes
- vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- water – ½ cup
- In a pan set over medium heat, pour in water.
- Add in pork and cook until water has dried up or until pork has become brown in color.
- Remove cooked pork from pan and set aside.
- Pour in cooking oil and heat.
- Add in onion and sauté.
- Add in garlic until slightly brown in color.
- Place cooked pork back into the pan.
- Add in cooked tofu cubes.
- Place tausi or back beans then mix thoroughly.
- Pour in pork broth.
- Flavor the dish with sugar, pepper, salt, soy sauce and vinegar as desired.
- Allow the dish to simmer for five minutes.
- Remove the dish from the pan and place in a serving plate.
- Garnish the dish with kinchay.
Source: Hub Pages
Share It To Your Friends!