- Make the container Buri Buri rotating blades in a mold which is about 1 1/2 inches wide. Close container has cylindrical sheet to prevent leaf swirl again.
- Wash the rice, then place in a large bowl. Pour into water. Allow the rice to absorb the water.
- Pour in the coconut milk and then add the salt. Mix gently and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture into the container and then seal Buri. Set aside. Arrange in a large pot add. Pour in a liter of water. Bring to a boil.Turn the heat to medium-low and let cook add 60 to 90 minutes.
- Remove from the pot. Allow the temperature to cool.
Share It To Your Friends!