- 300 gms Bok Choy, cleaned, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 100 gms ground pork, marinated in
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 T cornstarch
- 4 T cooking oil, preferably canola
- 4 T minced garlic
- 2 pcs tomatoes, washed, seeded, chopped
- 1 T fish sauce (or substitute soy sauce)
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Marinate pork for about 15 minutes. You can do this before washing the veggies and preparing the ingredients. By the time you're finished washing and cutting up your veggies, you are ready to cook.
- Heat up the oil in a wok or a cooking pan. Add in the garlic, and saute until fragrant. Add in the tomatoes and allow the tomatoes to wilt a little, around 2 minutes. Then, add in the marinated ground pork. Saute until the meat changes color and add in the fish sauce. Simmer and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until meat is cooked through.
- Add in the bok choy, starting with the stem cuts. Stir for a while so that all the bok choy will thoroughly absorb the flavors. Cook for around 1 minute, as we prefer our vegetable still crunchy. Cook longer if you prefer wilted. Add a dash of freshly ground pepper before dishing up.
Source: Heart And Hearth
Share It To Your Friends!