- 1 lbs of boneless chicken meat diced in 1″ cubes
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp of cornflour
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- Sticky Sauce
- 1/3 cup of diced bell-pepper
- 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste
- 3-4 tbsp of ketchup
- 1/4 tsp of cornflour
- 1/3 cup water
- salt to taste
- Wash the chicken, cut in 1 inch cubes. Apply ginger-garlic paste,pepper,turmeric, paprika, yogurt and salt. Marinate overnight if possible or 1-2 hours least.
- Mix the cornflour to coat the pieces of meat. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the piece for 4-5 minutes till done. Drain on paper towel. Once done quickly fry the curry leaves and toss them with the deep-fried chicken pieces.
- You can serve it dry or for a sticky coating follow the below steps.
- Next heat another pan, saute the bell-pepper about a minute.
- Next add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 30 seconds.
- Then add the ketchup, cornflour, water and saute till the gravy thickens.
- Finally toss in the fried chicken pieces and enjoy it hot.
Share It To Your Friends!