- 1-1/4 cups orange juice (preferably fresh squeezed) (make sure you zest 1 of the oranges first!)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or more if you want it really spicy)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1-1/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Brown rice, white rice or quinoa for serving
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In small bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, sriracha, vinegar, brown sugar, orange zest and pepper. Place chicken in a large ziploc bag; pour 1/3 cup marinade over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large skillet or wok over high heat. Add remaining oil. In 2 batches, add chicken and cook each batch 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and has lost its pink color throughout, stirring frequently. Remove chicken from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; add remaining marinade to skillet; heat to boiling. In small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; whisk into marinade, and boil 1 minute. Return chicken to skillet; cook 1 minute or until heated through. Serve over rice or quinoa, sprinkled with green onions.
Share It To Your Friends!