- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 7 oz smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz small pasta shells
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chopped bell peppers, sliced smoked sausage, and red pepper flakes and cook for several minutes, occasionally stirring, until the peppers soften, and the sausage starts to brown.
- Add half and half to the skillet and bring to boil. Add shredded Parmesan and shredded Mozzarella cheeses to the skillet, and keep stirring until the cheese starts to melt. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue stirring until all the cheese melts.
- In the mean time, cook pasta according to the package instructions, drain.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet, stir everything in. Taste, add more salt and extra crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.
Source: Julia's Album
Share It To Your Friends!