- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups rice (optional)
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (optional)
- more sesame seeds and scallions for garnish
- Make the stir-fry sauce: whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame seeds and garlic in a bowl
- Next, in another bowl, whisk together the egg and cornstarch. Add the chopped chicken breasts and mix to coat.
- Warm the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the coated chicken and stir-fry until it’s lightly browned and cooked through. Turn the heat to medium-low.
- Give the sauce a quick stir and then add it into the skillet with the chicken. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the sauce evenly coats the chicken and is thickened.
- Serve over rice with some steamed broccoli if you like. You can also top with additional toasted sesame seeds and scallions for garnish
Source: The Spruce
Share It To Your Friends!