- Onion Butter
- 2 large white onions, rough chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, rough chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of cold butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- The juice of half a lemon
- Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, silver skin removed
- Montreal steak spice to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Olive oil for searing
- Toss the chopped onions in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put on a roasting pan and cook in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven, stirring occasionally.
- After about a half hour the onions should be a light brown. Cook for another 10 minutes and then add in the chopped garlic. Make sure at this point to stir a lot as the garlic can burn even easier than the onions!
- Once the onions are a beautiful golden brown, add into a blender and add just a spoonful of water at a time until the onions are pureed fairly smooth. Add in the cold butter and lemon juice and blend until thoroughly combined. Add another spoonful of water if you need to!
Source:Fresh Menu Planner
Share It To Your Friends!