- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Rub the salt and pepper liberally over the surface of the meat.
- To keep the meat moist during the roasting process place bits of softened butter all over the meat (a tip from Inay Carmen)
- Stand the beef rib in a roasting tray and roast for 15 minutes or until the meat starts to brown on the outside.
- Lower the heat to 180C and continue roasting for about an hour (Approximately 30 minutes for every 500g. Reduce it to 20 minutes if you want it more pink.).
- Take the meat out of the oven and rest for approximately 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Serve with some Yorkshire puddings and roasted vegetables.
Source: The Beancounter
Share It To Your Friends!