- 8 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds),
- scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover them.
- Add salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook potatoes 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender;
- drain well and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Source: Gina's Italian Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!