- 400 gram - Saba banana, sliced
- ¾ kilo Pork, cut into pieces
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 6 clove (30 gm) Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Potato, cubed
- 2 medium Tomatoes, sliced
- 220 gram Tomato puree/Store-bought regular pasta sauce
- 200 gram Bok choy (Chinese leafy cabbage) or simply cabbage
- 100 gram Baguio Beans, sliced
- 2 Tablespoon Cooking oil
- 220 Gram Canned chickpeas/Chickpea, drained
- 1.5 liter water
- 1 Tablespoon Peppercorn
- 1 Tablespoon Salt (to taste)
- In a cooking pan heat the oil. Saute garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Put the pork and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes then saute for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate casserole fill all the water. Add the sautéed meat and salt. Let it boil. Simmer for 20 minutes until meat softens.
- Add the potatoes, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the banana, chick peas, tomato puree and whole kernel peppercorn. Cook for 5 minutes. Add extra salt or ground pepper as needed.
- Put the bok choy (cabbage), baguio beans, and simmer for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
- Serve while hot with white rice. Enjoy!
Source: I Am Pinoypi
Share It To Your Friends!