- 1 kilo bilong-bilong
- 1/2 cup native vinegar or more
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. crushed black pepper
- 5 pcs siling pansigang
- 6 clvoes garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- Salt and pepper
- Oil, optional
- In a pan, place bilong-bilong then top it with garlic, onion, chili and ginger.
- Pour in the vinegar and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer in a medium heat for 15 minutes (Or until the fish are cooked).
- Let it dry in the pan, with almost no sabaw.
- Drizzle with oil, if you prefer.
Source: Iloilo Food Trip
Share It To Your Friends!