- 255g butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 340g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml milk
- 150ml full fat Greek yoghurt
- 370g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 ripe peaches, de-stoned and sliced in 1/8s
- 200g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease a 20cm springform baking tin and dust it lightly with flour.
- Beat together the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and pale. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition until they are all combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold through until you have a smooth cake batter.
- Mix the milk and yoghurt together and then fold this through the batter alongside half the peaches and blueberries. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and decorate with peaches and blueberries across the top.
- Place in the oven to bake for about 55 minutes until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean- cover with tin foil if the top begins to brown too much.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly before removing the cake from the tin.
- Allow it to cool completely before dusting with icing sugar.
Share It To Your Friends!