- 2 lbs. of Cooked Pasta (any of your favorite kinds will do)
- ½ Cup of thinly sliced white onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of thinly sliced red peppers
- ½ cup of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup of sliced black olives
- chiffonade basil as garnish
- ½ cup of white wine
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook your favorite pasta according to the directions on the back of the box. Cool and set aside.
- Heat up a large pan with the olive oil and add in the sliced onions. Cook the onions down until light brown in color and then add the garlic and the rest of the vegetables.
- Add in the wine and deglaze the pan. Cook the wine down about half and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add in the pasta, butter and whatever amount of parmesan you like and heat through.
- Finish the pasta with the chiffonade basil. Serve
Source:Fresh Menu Planner
Share It To Your Friends!