- 1/2 kg of goat innards (kidney, heart , pancreas, liver, intestine, blood (cooked)), sometimes you can get them in a pack already.
- 1/4 cup of goat bile juice
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 bulb onion (sliced)
- 2 inches ginger (cut into smaller shapes)
- 3 tbls of oil
- 1 cup of tamarind broth (boil 10 pcs of tamarind fruit until I become soft, filter the broth) or you may use 1 small pack of tamarind powder which is always available in the market.
- Salt to taste
- Put goat internals in a casserole. Put enough water and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Remove meat from casserole and discard the water.
- Chop all the internals to at least ¼ of an inch and then set aside
- In a separate pan, Sauté garlic, ginger and onions until golden brown.
- Add 4 cups of water and put into boiling.
- Add tamarind broth and mix and simmer for at least 20 minutes. Add water if required.
- Add bile 1 table spoon at a time according to your taste.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Serve hot.
Source: I am Pinoypi
Share It To Your Friends!