- 1 medium size Squash, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Coconut Milk,
- Seafood (fresh like shrimps or dried like daing)
- Vegetables (malunggay leaves, string beans, etc)
- Salt or bago-ong, to taste
- Boil squash until tender enough to be mashed.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil, constantly stirring to your desired consistency.
- Add seafood and hard vegetables (like string beans)
- Season to you desired taste.
- Finally add leafy vegetables like malunggay.
Source: Iloilo Food Trip
Share It To Your Friends!