- 3 large ripe mangoes
- 2 cans all-purpose cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs graham crackers
- Peel the ripe mangoes and slice into small pieces.
- Crush some graham crackers, enough to cover the top layer.
- Mix the condensed milk and ripe mangoes together and set aside.
- Now let's set the ref cake layers. In a large container or deep tray, lay the graham crackers first, then spread the ripe mangoes mixture on top and cover with all-purpose cream all the way until everything is fully covered.
- Step 5? Just do the step 4 until you make a 3 to 4 layers of ref cake.
- Sprinkle over the crushed grahams until everything is covered.
- Set inside the freezer for 2 hours or more.
- That's it! slice and serve after meal. Bon Appetit!
Source: Jeepney Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!