- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 12 ounces crimini mushrooms, about 18
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup white wine, optional see notes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the mushrooms thoroughly and pat them dry. Thinly slice them about ¼" thick. Preheat a 9" cast iron skillet over medium high heat. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the avocado oil and the sliced mushrooms.
- Sauté the mushrooms until browned and just tender, be sure not to stir them too often because they won't brown properly if they're constantly stirred.
- When the mushrooms are done, add the rosemary and the white wine. Simmer until the wine is reduced by half, and then add the heavy cream. Bring the sauce to a boil being careful not to let it boil over. Then lower the heat and simmer until the sauce has thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Season the sauce to taste with sea salt and pepper, serve as desired to seriously grateful guests!
Source: Get Inspired Everyday
Share It To Your Friends!