- 1 kilo of leftover lechon meat (with skin)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup lechon sauce (Use Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce or the sauce provided by the Lechon supplier)
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper corn
- 1 laurel or bay leaf
- Mix together the above ingredients except the bay leaf.
- Lower heat, simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add more water as needed.
- Add the bay leaf.
- Serve Hot.
Source:E-Story Ko,Kultura Ko Foods
Share It To Your Friends!