- 1 (lb.) ground beef
- 2 jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) carton Ricotta Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 box lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Mozzarella Cheese (the amount varies...depends on how much cheese you like!)
- In a large skillet, brown meat over high heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and divide mixture evenly between 3 bowls, reserving about 1/2 cup for later use.
- In a small bowl, mix together ricotta cheese and eggs until well combined. Divide evenly between 3 bowls.
- In a greased, 9x13-inch baking dish, spread the 1/2 cup of reserved sauce over the entire bottom of the pan.
- Layer 3-4 noodles over the sauce.
- Take one bowl of the ricotta cheese mixture, and spread over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with about 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Top with 1 bowl of the meat/sauce mixture.
- Repeat layers two more times so that you have 3 layers:
- Noodles, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, meat/sauce.
- After the third layer, sprinkle with about 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- (mainly for presentation, so if you want more, add more!).
- To bake immediately: Pour 1/2 cup water around the edges of the pan. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes, or until noodles are tender (stick a fork through them to test).
- To bake the next day: Cover and refrigerate. Cover with foil right before placing in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes more, or until noodles are tenders.
- Freezer Meal: Cover assembled, uncooked lasagna with wax paper. Cover with a lid. Place in the freezer for whenever you want it! Thaw, by letting it stand on the counter before baking.
Source: Krissa's Gluten-Free Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!