- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Sea Salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil all over the ribeye steak.
- Season with salt and pepper and cover with the chopped rosemary.
- Place remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large cast iron skillet or oven safe pan and heat over a high heat.
- Once the pan starts to lightly smoke, gently place the steak into the pan and sear on the top and bottom for about 3 minutes each side.
- Using tongs, sear the sides of the steak also.
- Place the pan into the hot oven and roast for 30-35 minutes or longer if you prefer more well done.
- Once the steak is done let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Slice with a sharp serrated knife and serve at once.
Source: Foodness Gracious
Share It To Your Friends!