- 1 1/4 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey chili sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with the minced garlic and salt.
- Heat a large pan with the olive oil over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the shrimp. Cook each side for about 2 to 3 minutes, until the shrimp is orange and you can no longer see any raw, gray spots.
- Drizzle the honey chili sauce over the shrimp and toss to coat with the sauce. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Source: Healthy Nibbles and Bits
Share It To Your Friends!