- 1 cup Sauteed Beef with Corn and Peas
- 3 cups (day old) steamed rice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add oil then saute shallot and garlic until translucent and fragrant.
- Add rice and stir fry until warmed through.
- Add prepared sauteed beef with corn and peas. Mix well and continue to cook. Make sure you stir the rice frequently to prevent burning the bottom.
- Add soy sauce and mix well. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes then remove from heat and serve warm.
Source: Jinkzz' Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!